EV ChargingQuick Charger for EV 120kW
FOR USE IN JAPAN ONLY
Please contact us if you are interested in this product for using in Japan.
About quick charger
A quick charger is an equipment for charging the battery of electric vehicle (EV) in a short time. There are two types of chargers: "normal charger" and "quick charger". A "normal charger" charges the battery with AC output (200 V) and a "quick charger" charges it with DC output (150-450 V). TAKAOKA TOKO manufactures and sells quick chargers.
Largest domestic sales in the industry
We have a track record of selling approx. 4,000 quick chargers in Japan, and many are installed in highway service and parking areas, convenience stores, roadside rest areas, and the like.
* As of FY2022
Compliant with CHAdeMO
Our product is CHAdeMO compliant, and is compatible with domestic and overseas EVs that are CHAdeMO compliant. Since the establishment of the "CHAdeMO standard", our company, which has been involved in the development of quick chargers, has been highly evaluated for its high quality and reliability, and has been adopted by many customers.
CHAdeMO Association Official Website
Reliable nationwide after-sales service
Even in the case of a problem, MintWave Co., Ltd.(our consolidated subsidiary) provides after-sales service anywhere in the nation.
- The power sharing function efficiently controls output balance.
Power sharing function
- When charging two EVs, the power sharing function optimizes the charging time by automatically controlling the output according to their respective charge levels.*
* Valid for dynamic-charging-capable EVs
- Cable management device available to accommodate the charge cable, and prevent it from rubbing on the ground
- Channel base available to ensure compatibility with piping on the sides or back, in addition to placing the power receiving cable vertically
- Charge cables available in two sizes: high-continuous-rating 70 mm² (thick) and easy-to-handle 38 mm² (thin)
|Input Voltage||Three-wire three-phase, 400 V AC|
|Output Voltage||DC150 ～ 450V|
|Rated Output Current||200 A max.|
|Rated Output||One outlet: 90 kW max.; two outlets: 120 kW max. in total|
|Efficiency||94% or more|
|Ambient Temperature||-10 ～ 40℃|
|Ambient Humidity||30 ～ 90%|
|Billing System||e-Mobility Power (other systems will be also supported)|